Thursday, October 25, 2018

Pong Tries Vlogging - Miron Bridge & Fox Cities Trestle - Friendship Trail


Vlogging? This is taken in Menasha, WI. Miron Bridge & Fox Cities Trestle - Friendship Trail. 
I do not have video editing skills. Haha! Just found this on my phone. Originally this is from my GP. So, this is me with Nicole braving the cold. It's -2.2C then. It was still a great experience seeing the river and it's all ice. I remember seeing two guys attempting to do some ice fishing but did not push through. Gosh, I miss WI! Yeah I can say it! Haha. Arte.

So, for the mean time, ito muna. Next time na yung montage and yung brightness man lang sana. Haha! 


Vlogging from the Miron Bridge & Fox Cities Trestle - Friendship Trail

speak from the heart, 
pong 🐢💙

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. buy 50 real instagram likes

    ReplyDelete