Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Pong Thoughts: Random na Random 💫💭

Hello! How’s it going? Was so pre-occupied again but I told myself that I will make time doing the things I love. And just in time, my writing soul arrived.



So what is this random post truly about? I miss the beach. I need a break from the city, I guess. Just a breather. Am dreaming about Elyu. The sound of the waves, so relaxing. I was there in 2015 and it was a blast. We had a good time – me and some friends. Troublemakers is what we called ourselves, all smiles every time I remember all the things we did there. Good times!

It been a really hot summer! Super! I mean, I love the summer season, but as the Kamikazee song goes “shet sobrang inet, abot singet”. Am thinking of going to Baguio, too. Sagada is a bit far so I guess Baguio would suffice. Elyu-Baguio trip, no?

Yesterday, I was able to spend some time with Ean’s fam at The Shang. It was a rough day and I needed to get some good vibes from the kids and to really vent out. Spent an hour at JCo alone, too. Did help, but now, I am so sleepy. I need to go home early later and get a lot of sleep. Zzzzz

Rocky’s inurnment is happening on the 29th. It’s been 9 years since he passed. Soon, it would’ve been his 32nd birthday, too. Sometimes, I still wonder what it’ll be like if he is still here. Miss you, Rock!

Just an insertion - there's always better way to communicate matters. And unfortunately, not everyone is capable of doing so. #FACTS

It’s been a month since I joined a team of passionate young professionals and a team so generous of knowledge, there’s nothing else you’d feel but welcomed. Support has been overwhelming, too. You know the saying that if it does not feed your soul, then you should let go. Indeed, it is true. We should let go of something so heavy so we can move on smoothly. Sometimes, it is the only way, you know. Good byes are never easy but is indeed necessary.

I am to publish our Sagada-Buscalan trip as I plan to be back there soon and I need to post it before heading back. It has been long overdue. It is one of my favorite trips of my existence. Definitely worth a page on my site. Hi, Tec & Tong!

Silver lining is real. You know fate always has its own ways we will never know. Thankfully, I am surrounded by a few amazing people which is more than enough. 

→ Sagada-Buscalan trip up next!

Speak from the heart,
Pong





1 comment:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. get instagram likes free app

    ReplyDelete