Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pong Thoughts: Ginebra & 5 blogs delayed 😪


Hello! 👀




Good morning from Manila! Well, my writing soul just arrived and am just welcoming it by publishing a new blog. 

Congrats to #NSD folks, by the way. In our Group Chat yesterday, I think am the only one rooting for Meralco. Haha. Don't get me wrong, am a San Miguel fan. Since SMB lost to Ginebra during the semis, I cannot root for them, lol. I must say, LA Tenorio - you're the man! Ang galing! Ang lakas makagwapo! 😍😍😍

Photo Credits - Various Google Images
Collage made by: Aldous Jimenez (Thanks, Coachee 😘)



What's been up? It's been a busy as a bee October because it's my birth month and some friends are here for a vacation and we're kinda maximizing the time we have. 😉

I have blogs drafted to be posted - 4, well make that 5 including our latest swim trip to Pansol.

My head is a little bit spinning. I arrived home late yesterday and slept late too. Later, I have a tea sesh with a good friend Karen then we're off to meet our PD brothers for Elou's send-off party. I badly need some sleep which I plan to do maybe later when am on my way to Dasma.


It has been a crazy birthday month and I still a few days to celebrate. I almost posted the blog entitled "10 years" a few days back. Crazy funny. Meron pa rin e. This is me talking to myself now. Haha. Pardon me, am sleepy as fvck. Wala lang 'tong post ko. Haha.

That's it. Pancit! Blogging more soon enough! And oh by the way, my Last Night Movie thoughts is now one of my popular blog posts. Maraming maraming salamat sa pagbasa ng mga hanash ko about it!


speak from the heart,
pong 💙🐢


No comments:

Post a Comment