Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pong Thoughts: Goodbye, iPhone 5! My ultimate Soul Searching PhoneπŸ“΄

Hello! πŸ˜‡

How is everythang? Well, finally, am saying good bye to my iPhone 5 who's been with me for the past three effing years. LOL. This guy witnessed the ups & downs, the changing of access codes, the deletion of pictures and numbers and then putting them back in - it's been crazy! Wala talagang forever. Haha! 

3 years, 3 months (7/14-10/17)


It was July of 2014 when I bought this phone, The reason? I needed a diversion! Ang mahal mag-divert no? It was in MOA and Memo Express offered a decent deal which I can't say no to. I was with my highschool friend, Maye, at that time. We're still both working in Makati, so she picked me up and we went straight to MOA. She bought a laptop, same day. She even met the "diversion" guy! The hell. Sorry, sa makakabasa, for fun na lang. Nakakatawang balikanHaha! 2014 was hell crazy and the early stages of 2015 too. 2016? I can't recall - meaning hindi na tumatak. Haha. 

This phone was with me during my travels too - the time when the so called soul searching happened. Sagada, Palawan, La Union, to name a few. Haha! Good times! Though, I still have a lot of files in this phone, I have to let go. Tried to revive it along with my friends, but to no avail. Will try again in Power Mac Center, but not to retrieve the files anymore, but to make it functional, at least a home phone. πŸ˜‰

Am currently using the ever reliable-3-day-battery-life of my Cloud Lite Phone. Pa-load na kayo! Haha! 

Load, anyone? πŸ˜…
 

Now, am torn if am to switch to Android (Hey yo, Steph Curry!) but am still madly going gaga over Apple. And I need it for my blogs too. You know, I don't buy a phone just because. Sobrang mahal e, tapos pang poser lang? Haha! Peace! 

On the side note though, ads are back on my site! Love it! Finally, after switching to my own domain! Thanks, Google! 😍


speak from the heart,
pong πŸ’πŸ’™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment