Monday, May 8, 2017

Pong Runs: Beat the Heat Summer Run πŸƒπŸŽ½

Hello! πŸ˜…

Yesterday, May 7, marked a lot of firsts for me:

1st Fun Run in Cavite (The District Mall) 
1st 3K Run (Clocked in around 30 minutes or a few minutes more than that)
1st Run in 6 years
1st Catching-up Activity w a not so long lost friend, Jong 😜


I've been trying to be active for the past couple of months - jogging to help my legs keep up with mountain climbing and fun runs (it really helped! 😊), Saturday badminton sessions and some diet on the side to lose weight, to be healthier and to be fit. Hopefully, I will not lose my determination and focus to achieve my goals. 

Earlier today, I checked my fun run certificates and my last 10K run was done around 1:40:00. Not bad, my first was 2:06:00. I should try 10K again, yes? Haha! We'll see. It feels good to have an amazing and supportive (when I say supportive, I really mean it) running buddy. So thanks Jong for being one. I couldn't ask for a better buddy. Happy to have done these firsts with you, Master Runner! This should not be the last, okay? Let's add swimming and hiking next time! 

To my fellow CaviteΓ±os, fun runs already invaded our province - yay! And yes, I joined the fad late. But better late than never! πŸ˜ƒ I'll post some snaps of our run. πŸƒπŸŽ½

And also, there are two upcoming running events in Cavite, details and snaps below. Should I join the 24th? 5K? 10K? Hmmm. 😎 


Always remember to speak from the πŸ’™ and finish the run strong. πŸƒ
- pong 🐒


Follow me:

Instagram: joanepong

Twitter: joanepangilinan
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joanepangilinanblog/



post run - taken by me, jong's phone

post run - credits to jong

post run - credits to jong

edited. 1st one had too much filter - not so us. lol



May 21st

June 24th





No comments:

Post a Comment