Monday, May 22, 2017

Pong Eats: Maria's - Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.After 🍲

Hello! 😋

Here's another place that I just discovered recently. I've been seeing this place when strolling around Emerald Avenue (F. Ortigas Jr. now) but it was only last May 9 that I get to experience their food.  Thanks to my Boss for having the Team Breakfast there. ✌ 

Last May 22, I went back to the place with my Milk Tea Gang - my IT Friends from my previous company. Gosh, I missed hanging with them -always a good laugh! 😏😳😤

The place is called Maria's. They cater to Filipino dishes. Their best seller is Lechon Kare-kare. Legit! Rapsa! (Yummy!) 😋
They also have combo foods and foods for sharing. They have drinks too - with alcohol and alcohol free. They have LCD TVs where you can watch sports - it was BOS vs CLE when we were there. We've talked about LBJ but just a short talk as no one's a fan LOL. And yeah, they are open 24 hours, so drop by anytime you like! 😉 


Location: G/F Eton Emerald Lofts, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd cor Garnet St., Ortigas Center Pasig 1605

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mariasbreakfastlunchdinnerandafter/

Snaps below. Enjoy!! 😤


PS: their extra rice and soup are both FREE!!!


Always remember to speak from the 💙.
- pong 🐢

Follow me:

Instagram: joanepong

Twitter: joanepangilinan
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joanepangilinanblog/



Maria's Entrance
Ghie & Kris
The Milk Tea Gang



Spicy Shrimp

Arroz ala Cubana

Legit! Sarap! Lechon Kare-kare



Beef Peppered Corn

Home-made Bacon
Tocilog



Menu 1
Menu 2

Menu 3


Menu 4

Menu 5



Menu 6















No comments:

Post a Comment