Thursday, November 16, 2017

Amazing Sardine Run 🐟 - Pescador Island, Cebu


Hello!!!!! ☺

Been browsing my action cam and transferring files as I need to free up some space to give way to new ones - naks. Hehe. I've come across this video and decided to share and upload it on my YouTube Channel. Please like, comment and subscribe if you can! 

After seeing this video the day it was taken (September 17, 2017), I was totally amazed and it was like Nat Geo comes to life feels. Ang gandaaaaa!! Am forever grateful to our Cebu tour guides and the amazing experience. Grabe lang talaga. Cannot contain my happiness and kilig. Thank you, Lord! Marine life is so so beautiful. We should love the oceans more!




For accessories and GoPro cameras: Click here
My action cam: http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SHXTXP

speak from the heart,
pong 🐢💙

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Joane. Just blog-hopping! Hehe. I totally agree, even though I'm more of a mountain-forest person, that marine life is beautiful. The sardine run is an item on my bucketlist thatis yet to be ticked off so I'm uber jealous right now.

    Just want to say great to meet you and hope to see you again on the road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celine!! Hello and thanks for dropping by my crazy site. Lay-out, content are as crazy as I am. Haha. It was indeed a great experience to be invited in an event, made even extra fab because of you guys. I heard you and Dennis are tying the knot, congratulations! You two are just perfect for each other! 😍 See you!

      Delete