Thursday, November 23, 2017

Pong Thoughts: Counting the Days! 🎄

Hello! 👩🏻

So, my writing soul visited me yesterday. I feel the need to publish something but was too sleepy to do so. I have been very busy lately with all the things that's been going on. But this busy is a "good busy", I must say.


Month-ends are always busy at work. Timesheets, coachings, etc. Not to mention the endless timesheet challenges and stuff. And me going on an unpaid leave while all these are happening is really a brave move. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My blog site is also keeping me occupied. It's been overwhelming (but my layout still sucks! Haha). Anyone, sponsor? Help, pretty please? Haha! Maayos ko din yan. 😉 Some drafts are left unpublished. Hopefully, I can publish one on Monday.

I have an event to attend to this weekend - Pawikan Festival in Bataan. Am excited, nervous. Mixed emotions. I really don't what to expect pero kaya yan! Lavern!

I hope I can squeeze everything in a day. I mean all the things that I need and I want to do. Sana ako si Super Pong! Haha. Lahat nakaplot sa calendar e. But am not complaining. Forever grateful.

But sometimes, there are things and people that we, unconsciously, due to the demands of our everyday lives, we almost forget that they exist and they are once part of our daily routine. Sad reality. 😞 But then again, it takes two brave souls for a relationship to work. Even friendship is a relationship too. Siguro it's true that no one is really that busy, we can always make time if we want to. Always make time for folks who matters the most! Love lang, bawal hate.

How Pretty, right? Taken at The Posh Podium

Merry Christmas, guys! Thanks for reading my hanash for today! Happy Thanksgiving to my friends from the US of A!



Lazada Crazy Cyber Pinoy Sale Happening tomorrow until the 27th! Click LAZADA CRAZY SALE


speak from the heart,
pong 🐢💙

2 comments:

  1. Ang aga ng hanash, hehehe! Merry Christmas Pong!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Marami pa yan! Char! Salamat sa pagdaan at pagbasa ng mga hanash ko. Merry Christmas!!! 😬😂

      Delete