Friday, November 10, 2017

Pong Soundtrip: Can I Kill it with You? (I like you) ⏰


Good morning from rainy Manila! ☔


let me kill it with you ♥
photo credits: Google


I have been listening to this song, 400 Lux (by Lorde), since forever. Haha. Nakaka-adik. Yung feeling na para kang sinasapian or high ka pag naririnig mo sya. Lalo na yung intro. Hehe. Sabi nga ni Ken, "basura, labas nyo na, andyan na yung truck". Haha!

Well, anyway, this song, tingin ko, pwedeng pang roadtrip. Yung tipong pang malayuang byahe with your travel buddies, friends or your special someone. Mas maganda. Hehe.

I used to have a partner in crime, kasama ko sa lahat. E now, maybe we grew apart or what not. Not sure. Kaya, am looking for a travel buddy. Pakisend your resume saken. Hehe.

I actually thought of one person with this song, kaya lang ang dami na kasi naming napuntahan sa panaginip. Dun na nga lang din kami nagkikita. Haha. Dun tayo sa realistic, ayt? Haha!


♫🎶♪ We're never done with killing time
Can I kill it with you?
'Til the veins run red and blue
We come around here all the time
Got a lot to not do, let me kill it with you ♫🎶♪


♫🎶♪ I love these roads where the houses don't change (and I like you)
Where we can talk like there's something to say (and I like you)
I'm glad that we stopped kissing the tar on the highway (and I like you)
We move in the tree streets
I'd like it if you stayed ♫🎶♪


Yun lang, just random thoughts. ☺


speak from the heart,
pong 🐢💙


No comments:

Post a Comment