Thursday, November 2, 2017

Pong Thoughts: The October that Was! πŸ’πŸ‘©πŸŽ‰

Hooray! It's October! Month #10! 😘




It's my birth month once again and each day, I would like to share what happened, the things that made my day, who made my day, who ruined my day or if it's just a sapat day for me. By this time, it's October 31st. This post has been sitting in my drafts and now it's November 2. Hehe.

October 1 - super busog day.
πŸ’¦ Spent this day with my PD (pissdrunx) brothers and sisters. We've known each other since 2002, College Days. Now, we're all grown up and most of us have families and kids of their own. Just happy to see them - just like the old days. It's Doxseey's daughter, Sab's Christening.
πŸ’¦ Attended the 1st birthday of my godson, Arsen, from a grade school friend and a neighbor, Lany. Was with Tibzi.

October 2
πŸ’¦ Rosary Month and Mama Mary dropped by our crib and we prayed one Joyful Mystery. #blessed.
October 3
πŸ’¦ Wrote Last Night Movie Review and as of this writing, it has gained 659 views already. THANK YOU! ❤
October 4
πŸ’¦ John Clave gave me 7 chocolates in exchange to my Nike Cortez. Haha! Well, thank you, Sir. 😍


October 5
πŸ’¦Trying to lose weight again and Mama had me take sweet potatoes at work. Sarap! πŸ˜‹ Sunset shot at home.

October 6
πŸ’¦ It's my birthday!!! Celebrated it in the office as I had to work. Turned out quite well as my folks had my surfer caricature and their sweet messages. Appreciate the time and the effort, guys! 😍
πŸ’¦ My family and friends showed me love via Social Media and SMS. Thanks, everyone!
πŸ’¦ Thank God - 33!




October 7
πŸ’¦  Had my hair rebonded and colored in Dark Mahogany sh*t. Hehe. Turned out fab. Haha! Will have this hair treated in 2-3 months time again. πŸ‘± 
πŸ’¦ My fave 4A's birthday - Nong Turkey. 



October 8
πŸ’¦  Tibzi and I tried Kuya J Restaurant in Talaba (lost the pictures). Sarap ng sisig nila! Panalo! Had a chit-chat at Starbucks and bought an Electronic Kettle for Pops. Had my profile picture changed too. 
October 9
πŸ’¦ My website www.joanepong.com is up! Woohoo!!
October 10
πŸ’¦ Diving Specials chanced upon my whaleshark photo in Instagram and it qualified for their online photo contest! Love it! Thanks, Diving Specials
October 11
πŸ’¦ PH Collaboration and we had Orchid's spaghetti with meat balls for my birthday. 🍝
October 12
πŸ’¦ I almost forgot what happened, just checked and recalled whatever I could and just had some random chat with Aldous and he sent a photo of him and his ex-girlfriend. Haha. πŸ˜…
October 13
πŸ’¦ Friday the 13th - Michael Pangilinan's cover of Young, Dumb and Broke is just wow. Mahusay! On the other hand, Coachee sent me the amount of commission he got from work and his It is What It Is Cover. 
October 14
πŸ’¦ Busy shot with Joven, Topher, Nad and Inson. 
πŸ’¦ Tibzi and Jeth shared my whaleshark photo. 
October 15
πŸ’¦ That new product from Colgate did the damage. Haha!
First time to use this. Toothpaste for travel only. 

October 16
πŸ’¦ For some reason, panic buying mga peeps sa SM - Bac. Super haba ng pila sa Supermarket. 
October 17
πŸ’¦ "May spark!" Haha! Kulet! - ReyBri
πŸ’¦  Emergency Meeting because we had to and we can. 



October 18
πŸ’¦ My photo edit with Yumi and A



πŸ’¦ Happy birthday, Coachee. Nabuset ako ng very light coz I edited a picture and he wants to screen it before I post. Haha. 
October 19
πŸ’¦ 8 years of FB Friendship, Ton! I miss you big time! ❤❤❤
October 20
πŸ’¦ Metrobank and Citi Card Application - freebies galore!! Haha! 
October 21
πŸ’¦ Vikings with DMC Gang! Cyrus Baguio in the house too. Hehe. 



October 22
πŸ’¦ Nuvali with my Mareng Teng! Stress sa Koi. Haha! 🐠


Stampede!!! 

October 23
πŸ’¦ I won the Whaleshark photocontest - kilig!!! and that dream of Coachee! Hahaha! 



October 24
πŸ’¦ My phone almost gave up on me and I almost posted the "10 years" post. πŸš²πŸ‘§
October 25
πŸ’¦ That Mango Chocolate combination is to die for! 
πŸ’¦ Dyj's born day. 
October 26
πŸ’¦ PD swim photos uploaded and Martina Hingis' retirement. 



October 27
πŸ’¦ My Friday: 1. Productive day at work.
2. Chat with Charleston. Bigay ko na spoon mo. Haha. Salamat, Beh! 3. My almost lost phone. Kailangan na talaga palitan.
4. Seafood overload w Bob and Jayson. Busog! #violeyt...

5. Friday Traffic.
6. Am home. Game 7. Sana manalo Shell. CHAR. Ginebra won. Haha.

October 28
πŸ’¦ Elou's despedida

PD

October 29
πŸ’¦ Smartphone gone. Huhu. πŸ“΅
October 30

πŸ’¦ Adsense for my own account - approved! Woohoo!
October 31
πŸ’¦Kitty's gift is just sweet. Haha! Thanks, gurl! 



"Happy birthday Jo1" πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’“

speak from the heart,
pong πŸ’πŸ’™





No comments:

Post a Comment