Saturday, July 8, 2017

Pong Thoughts: Grateful Heart 💓

Hi! 💋

Heard Mass today. Alone. These past few days have been a roller coaster. Maybe because I haven't been attending Mass for a few weeks now. God already tapped me. It's true, only God is our refuge. You can talk to all your friends, to all the people you know, get drunk, be unproductive, be all the negative energy you could be, be busy as a bee but at the end of the day, you will still feel the same. But with God, it's different, you will always feel loved and at home - anytime. All you have to do is to talk to him. Am thankful to my friends who have witnessed how weak I am and still loves me for who I am. No words spoken, but they just know. 😑

All am praying for is for me to be a good person. To be kind. To be humble. To be a better version of me. To love myself more and to forgive myself too. It's difficult to fight one's self. It's not always your fault. Don't be too hard, girl. Remember that. We cannot control other's actions and reactions, but ours', we could. Perspective. That's the key. 🔑

Just let love, humility, wisdom and kindness lead the path. That's genuine happiness. God speed and be grateful. 💝




speak from the heart 💙
pong xx 🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment