Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pong the Fan: The Moffatts Part II

Hello! 😉

Am soundtrippin' while doing this one. Today is quite a productive day and a happy day! Remember, happiness is a choice! 😉 Okay, cool, too much of my blah-blahs. Let's get started with this one.

So roughly 2 weeks after the Smart Araneta concert, I found myself headed to the beautiful Club Punta Fuego in Nasugbu, Batangas. The moment I was informed that they will be back in Manila for a music video shoot, a friend and I searched and find ways how to get near them. Well, not really me, it's my friend. Haha. So just like a stalker, March 1st was booked and I filed for two half-days at work. Thank God, it was approved. 😉

March 1 came, headed to EDSA Shrine to attend the Ash Wednesday Mass and drop by our house coz I forgot my effing wallet - so wrong. (Thanks, Gibby!) After 2 hours, we arrived at Punta Fuego, such a beautiful place and of course, I love the sunset so I took a shot of it, some selfies on the side, and we lined up for the buffet. God, food was so good. (Thanks, Chef!) 😋

Show started at 8PM with a front act. Front act had 3 songs. Such a talented young girl. 😊 It was a fun show! And this time, I felt that we are really connected and reunited after 16 long years (Yes, I am such a fan! Haha!) Seems like we're literally just enjoying the moment by the pool and by the beach. 3 weeks of travelling is really tiring so their voices have been struggling already but it was still good. It was a short and sweet show. They sang 8 songs, if I reckon that right. I cannot get over from the experience yet and I don't think I would. I just love 'em to bits! Scott's been doing a lot of ad-libs which were way too cute! Have some snaps and videos to share. Enjoy! 💕


PS: I just had to - the girl host was beyond annoying. Punta Fuego is such a beautiful place. They could've invested with a good host. Maybe next time - ☮✌

- pong 🐢

Follow me:

Instagram: joanepong
Twitter: joanepangilinan

Videos could be found in my YouTube Page: Joane Pong
(Disclaimer: still learning the ropes of video editing, peace y'all)




Buffet with fellow Moffattians

Punta Fuego Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment