Friday, September 1, 2017

Pong Thoughts: Alta Sportsfest '17 🎾⚽

Hiii! 😏

Sportsfest na! When this was announced, I was excited, of course, because I knew that I will be joining. Untiiill the injury happened. Bummer! 😕

PANGILINAN reprezent numero 9 - please excuse the shadow of my hand
Last year, I was fairly new to the company and I didn't care that much because I had different goals at that time, maybe to get regularized first or so. 

Anyway, so, back in June, I was busy going places, trekking, swimming, jogging because am trying to lose weight and oops how could I forget - badminton. Was kinda successful losing weight but then again, anything too much is not always right. All my activities involve my legs so I need to be extra careful moving forward if I want to use my legs for a loooonger time. 

This year, our company sports fest is happening September 4th. And I will be just a spectator and a supporter which I don't mind but I'd love it more if I'll be playing too. But it is what it is. I find our uniform or our team jersey not so cute at all. Haha. First, it's yellow. Am not a yellow fan! (double meaning ) The combination just svcks. Haha. If I were to choose, my nick name "Pong" should have been written in the back of the shirt, not my last name. Love the #9 though. Tony Parker - my ex. 


Yellow Musang. Hehe. K.

I just want to show you our jersey but am not wearing it. Am not playing anyway. Haha! But I support Yellow Musang all the way! What a name too, right? Peace! ✌  ✌  ✌


speak from the heart,
pong 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment