Monday, August 28, 2017

Pong Thoughts: August is Almost Over! 🙆

Hello hello! 😍

It's been a while and my blog has reached almost 9K views. I haven't posted in a while (in a while twice in one sentence, lol 😅), how sweet, yeah? Just saying thanks to all the page viewers and readers! Thanks, guys! 💕 


thank you, guys! 💋

August is almost over and has August been good? Kinda - yeah. I am still on the sidelines - my ankle sprain isn't fully healed yet and it's been 2 months. How sad is that? Very heartbreaking. 💔 But I know God has a purpose with all the things that's been going on. I've been home most of the time, which is not so me because am always out. Also spent time at Marco's place to have some quality time with my godson, X and have an essential talk to Dyj. 👌

Badminton tournament in the office is happening September 4th, and yes, I already declined. I don't want to risk the chance of the sprain getting worst, it's already on it's healing stage! So, am being good to myself. Haha. Being good to yourself is a good thing! A friend said that taking care of yourself is a training too (hi, Jong. Swimming lessons with you soon!) 😆

I had a week of Facebook Detox too. Good stuff. I had a good sleep for a week and no paranoia or anything. I've been kinda depressed if you may call it, during that time. Felt so ugly, really. Thank goodness, deactivating your Facebook somehow, makes you realize who are the people who will extend all means to check on you. I may have a few, but they are the ones worth keeping. [Hey, Cheesy. I know you're not reading my blogs but thanks for telling me that I still look good even am so Panget, which ironically, your pet name for me. Talking and spending time with you always feel good.] 👫 Spent one weekend with Ean's family too. Ry is so cute and super kwentuhan with his Mom is such a joy. Sarap ng kwentuhan e. Well, Ean, as always, slept the whole time. Tsk. 😔

Dropped by at Smashville to finally see my Barbies and of course to have some lumpiang togue. Ang sarap talaga! 😋


Patty Patty! 😍

August has been the final stretch of the unending challenges my family's been going through. But guess what, God is never advanced, never late - just always on time. Di ba, Tibz? We're on this together and few of our genuine friends. God is always good. Love you always, Tibz! And to our friends, you know who you are! We will always be forever grateful. 💋💖

Am excited for the Christmas months! Few days to go! Fresh start! Am excited to travel again, play badminton, climb the mountains, swim, be back on track and to spend quality time with the people who matters the most, and maybe know new folks. 😏

Always remember that tomorrow is always a second chance for anything. 😉



speak from the heart,
pong 💙🐢











1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post is it, i am very happy and i appreciate your effort. You are doing great job. Thanks for sharing your blog. It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete