Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pong Soundtrip: Stevie Hoang 🎤

Hello! 💆
It's been a sickly (clogged nose) weekend to date - bummer! Am feeling better now though. 👃👊

Just wanted to share the songs that I listen to. I listen to different genres - from punk, reggae, alternative, pop, edm, rnb, soul, love songs etc - I can be as flexible as possible simply because I love music and I love singing too. Today, it's Stevie Hoang's Day. I've been listening to this guy since 2010 - my Verizon and PeopleSupport Days. A colleague introduced his song Addicted to me back then and yeah, I got addicted to it and I loved it and I still do! I'll Be Fine is such a fine song too. Just couple of days ago, I fell in love with Just in Case. ❤

His songs convey almost the same meaning - hope. But who gives up on love, right? One thing's for sure, am a hopeless romantic too. Some people may think that I am strong - yes I am, but those who know me, can attest to it that am such a cry baby too. 

Anyway, I just feel the need to share and I hope you enjoy his songs too! Am listening to him right now while at work. 💕

Check his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/steviehoang


Image result for stevie hoang
photo not mine - credits to the owner (found in Google)


speak from the heart,
pong 🐢💙

No comments:

Post a Comment