Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pong Travels: STKD - Cebu 🌊🌴


Hello! 😌

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and am still at work! Bummer! Still have loads to do. (managed to still post a blog though) lol. 👊

Bound for Cebu later around 4P to see the Whale Sharks and the Kawasan Falls. No Canyoning/Canyoneering for me as my ortho is out of the country and poor me, I do not have my clearance yet. It's going to be my second time in Cebu and maybe, next year, I would be able to tick Canyoneering off my bucket list. February? We'll see. Looking forward though. 👀

Right now, I still have 4 on my to-do list, phone is charging, GoPro is charging and am leaving some stuff here in the office to make my pack a bit lighter. 👌

Papa sent me packing earlier - kidding. Thanks sa paghatid, Pa!  ♥

Will blog about it when I get back! #pongtravels #tortoiseadventures #pongtograpiya is back!!! Woohoo!!!

Are you ready to get stoked? Tara! 

my STKD bag

my stuff. ✈




speak from the heart,
pong 🐢💙


No comments:

Post a Comment